Our board meets the third Monday evening of each month at 5:30 pm
We are currently seeking new board members and volunteers with a diversity of talent. Please call the PAL office for more information at 704-380-0875.
- To build and maintain through a non-profit plan, a permanent concert audience on a subscription basis.
- To cultivate in the citizens of Iredell County and it's surrounding area an interest in performing arts.
- To foster and encourage public appreciation of the performing arts in our outreach and school programs throughout the communities we serve.
- Expand the live performing arts, building a larger inclusive audience.
- Making our community a better place to live. Connecting people and diversity through the performing arts.
||Past Board Chair